Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Are you passionate about helping to architect, design, implement, build, and deploy code in an environment that challenges preconceived ideas? Does solving complex business problems and real world challenges interest you? Do you thrive in a dynamic start-up work environment that constantly pushes you to be the best you can be and more? Are you ready to work with motivated colleagues and veteran entrepreneurs who strive for excellence in everything they do?
If you want to be part of a supportive and innovative environment, come join our growing team. See what PeerNova can do for your career and your journey. Our product uses components built in Java, C++, Node.JS, and Python but we are constantly evolving.
- Design & implement scalable software architecture, including core enhancements and API integrations
- Participate and lead discussions as a proactive contributor
- Drive timely delivery of implemented functionality
- Work in a highly interactive, team-oriented environment
- Ensure successful completion of projects by identifying, resolving blockers & other issues as they arise
- Documenting the design & interfaces in the user experience layer
- Work with full stack engineers and data engineers in optimizing the API and evolving it for a highly reactive and performant UI.
- Capable of programming and working with APIs and Restful Web Services
- Able to maintain attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Think creatively and justify concepts
- Strong background in UI design, methodologies and development
- Knowledge in programming and working with APIs and Restful Web Services
- Must be able to deliver high quality work across multiple projects consistently on time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication for all levels of the organization required.
- Proven experience in a data centric analytics driven environment / application where data quality is as important as ease of use.
- Interested in blockchain technologies
- Security Knowledge
- Experience with:
- Big Data drilling tools (ie Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
- NoSQL systems (Cassandra, HBase, etc.)
- NewSQL systems (CockroachDB, Crate.io, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience using Google’s™ Go language systems production (desirable)
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k benefits
- Diverse, passionate, and skilled co-workers
- Casual working environment
- Weekly company lunches
- Quarterly company outings
- Flexible PTO
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits, Retirement Plans, and Shopping discounts
PeerNova is a Silicon Valley-based technology company founded by veteran entrepreneurs with deep expertise in distributed systems, networking solutions, big data, compiler technology, and financial services. Our team consists of members with past experience at Intel, Qualcomm, Visa, IBM, Google, and HSBC. We are setting new standards for storing, securing and validating data. At PeerNova, we’re about pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. Our blockchain-inspired product provides a unique approach to delivering high integrity, auditable, information platforms without compromising on performance, scalability or security. We offer the means for our customers to ensure and demonstrate the accuracy of their records for both compliance reasons and to satisfy desires for greater trustworthiness and transparency.